Monday, May 31, 2010

The end is just the beginning...

So not everything didn't go as planned yesterday. Dad's MRI was moved to 8am today. Good thing I filed for leave since we have to leave the house at 530 am to avoid SLX and Edsa traffic. Anyway, everything was set and we can't afford to delay his MRI to another day.

Along with his MRI (original agenda) was also a plan to catch a movie last night. My last movie was Alice in Wonderland (na tinulugan ko 20 mins to ending =P). Honestly, I was tempted to cancel the plan but since marami na daw kong times na nag back out (sabi niya), I decided not to. ;)

We catched the 830 screening. I bought Plato Wraps, BK and the very famous Wendy's Iced tea.Winner tong Wendy's Iced Tea especially if you'll watch a 2 hour long movie like LOTR, HP pangmhabaan na walang tayuan na film. =P Patok din to sa mga short on budget na ala nang pamabara.But I just ordered large kasi di ko tlga kayang ubusin ang biggie. I don't go for biggie just large (parang walang sense iadd to=). Angal? This is my blog right? :D


I enjoyed the movie (although the plot was predictable). I don't have anything much to say about the movie kaya let's fast forward to us hanging out at Bona Cafe. Eh ano bang magagwa sa isang coffee shop? :) Eh di iextend ang time hanging out with the person ng walang masyadong judgements na magaganap. Taray..Judgement?..Nah, hindi na uso samin ang ilangan. We're comfortable with each other that we normally do this after dinner or movie. Steady lang, sobrang init lang kaya we decided to head back home + may lakad pa nga ako tomorrow morning.

The ride going back home was a revelation...hahahaha. May song pala ha..I don't know if it's true or nag googood time tong kolokoy na to. But that was cute - to dedicate or associate a song to somebody. The last time na nagawa ko to was back in HS. It was Shania Twain's "You're still the one" and Lean Rimes' "How Do I Live" Ayos di ba? =P What was the song? Baka mabasa niya to at magalit sakin (I don't think so naman =P)...It was "Waiting for a star to fall... Bahala ka na maginterpret kung bakit. I'll listen to it in a bit pa lang;)

Why The end is just the beginning? Aside from the obvious that May just ended and June is starting, my instinct tells me that good things are about to happen. I'm very positive that dad's recovery will get better and my relationships (of all kinds) will further improve. That's what I celebrate about life! Maraming pagkakataong binibigay pero nasa sa iyo na kung ano ang papatulan mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment