Monday, June 14, 2010

AFTERMATH...

Okay..(inhale-exhale)..So was I just caught by the moment or was it something I knew was coming?

Naniniwala ba kayo na there is a right time for everything? That kapag oras na, whether we're ready or not, we like it or not - it will happen. Personally, oo I believe this. May tamang oras sa bawat bagay. Pero tayo ang may hawak ng oras na yan. Hindi ito galing sa iba, or hindi maididikta ng kung sino man. Only God knows before us, and when He knows we're ready, everyhting just falls into place. Lahat ng ikilos at desisiyon natin, papunta sa plan niya.

So, eto na ba ang tamang oras? Are you saying that I am ready? LOL Hindi pa ata. But I get the message, you want me to DECIDE. Pero sa totoo lang, "that" will not influence my decision. I knew it will happen. I guess I was looking for a validation. It gave me butterflies and smiles but I am still not taking the next step. Okay okay. Don't get me wrong. I am not playing around. I am not wasting time. I am actually LIVING and ENJOYING my time. I will stick to what I always say, I have other priorities andit requires a lot of my time. I woUld know when I am ready and have extra time. For now, i am thankful to everyone who are willing to join me LIVING and ENJOYING.

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.
    Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

    ReplyDelete