Sunday, June 13, 2010

Awkward.Civil.Deadma!

What's your take on sharing what happened in the past? Is there a right time and place for this? Who do you share it with? Or is it best to just leave it behind?

Honestly, 4 individuals know about this and I am soooo sure that either they have forgotten or would not mind If I talk about it. So why am I blogging this?! Well, I just feel that after how many years, there is still that "awkward" "keep your distance" (moments)between us. After everything that happened, we were never like how we started. I get inis when I see this person, I'm reminded on how coward and how "safe" this person is! Geez, tell me about it!

So am I not over? or dahil may pagkakataong nakkita ko lang cia?!! I AM OVER. I just regret that I never got the chance to share my thoughts and let this person absorb how important it is to talk things over. Hilig niya mag ganito, di naman natutuloy.

O cia, LA-BOS Game 5 is about to start.

1 comment:

  1. ganito lang?
    walang ganunan at ganyanan?
    haha
    naman sayang

    ReplyDelete